Empties | Winter 2015 (Bath and Body)

Tuesday 20 January 2015

in
I haven't had time to do a proper empties post in a while, but when I went to shove one more shampoo bottle into my empties bag I couldn't!  So, I guess its time for an Empties post!  I have an impressive 19 products and mini reviews packed into this post!





Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner x2 <3

Can I get a gold star for finishing two shampoos and conditioners at the same time?  I've reviewed this before, but basically this is my go-to shampoo and conditioner as it is the right balance of quality and affordable.  Each bottle retails for about $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart.  They are moisturizing, and small like coconut.  Whats not to love?

Fekkai PrX Restore Moisture Conditioner <3

If I had a million dollars I would strictly use this shampoo and conditioner. But I don't.  Yet.  This stuff is like liquid gold.  It is a lighter product, but packed with good for your hair qualities.  Seriously, I can't get enough of this vanilla scented products.  My hair feels light as air after I wash it out, and don;t even get me started about shine.  This retails for about $30 a bottle.


The Body Shop Honeymania...

Honeymania is my favourite favourite favourite line from The Body Shop.  A sweet, soft honey-floral scent that smells good enough to eat!

Scrub (mini) <3

This fine scrub has a creamy, solid texture.  Once warmed up in your hand it becomes more of a cream.  I find it to have warming qualities, but more importantly, it makes my skin soft and the smell makes me smile.

Body Butter (mini x2) 

I like the body butter, but it isn't my favourite item in the line.  I find it leaves a weird honey film from time to time.  

Bubble Bath <3

I love pouring this in my bath water.  The texture is similar to honey, and it bubbles up nicely.  This is probably my favourite item in the line because it lets me enjoy the flawless scent for quite a while. I've actually already purchased a "refill".


L'Oréal Elnett Hair Spray (Purple) <3

I can't recall the last time I finished a full sized hair spray!  I use this a few times a week when I actually style my hair and I find it does a decent job of keeping out the humidity, maintaining a curl, and keeping my baby hairs in place.  I let my mom use it, and she fell in love with the product so much that she used up what I had left and then bought one for her self too.  I picked up a replacement for myself last week.

Bath and Body Works Pink Jasmine Kiss Body Wash

I brought this with my to Cuba and used it all up.  Bath and Body Works minis are perfect for a week away because they are a decent size (where as mini's from The Body Shop are great for a weekend!).  I liked the smell of this body wash, but found the formula to be nothing special.  It did the job.  It smelled nice.  But it was perfect for travel!  I will be picking up a second mini from the Bath and Body Works for my next trip!

The Body Shop Peach Body Wash

You know that peach juice that kids love?  That's what this body wash smells like.  I liked it, I will probably buy it again, but I didn't love it.  Same formula as any other Body Shop body wash.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 60 Sunscreen

I am so pale.  I can't spend substantial time in the sun with out a quality sun screen.  I doused myself in this twice a day every day while in Cuba, and I only got one burn.  That burn was totally my fault-- I went swimming and forgot to re-apply.  I love that this dries quickly and doesn't leave me smelling like sunscreen.

Bastile Cherry Dry Shampoo

Same standard holy grail formula with a soft cherry scent.  I liked it, but to be honest, my favourite scent is either "Wild" or "Rose".

Clinique Smart Serum Sample

A good replacement for my nigh oil when I can't find where I packed it!


These products are no where near empty, but they were either bought in high school or have legit expired.  The Advil? Expired.  Body spray and body shimmer? Purchased in 2010 at the earliest. Those eyelashes?  I never use them.  The glue looks dried.  


All of my empties!  So much yellow.  So much Body Shop.  


I packed these up in a broken suit case.  

It feels good to throw out those bottles!






No comments:

Post a Comment