Kate Spade | Secret Sale

Wednesday 13 August 2014

in
I am a long time admirer of Kate Spade products, I love the preppy look and girly yes classy feel, however I always shy away because of the price tags!  Her pieces are expensive.   But beautiful.

Enter the greatest sale I have ever seen on their end.  What makes this sale so great?  Well the prices of course, but also that they have $10 flat rate shipping to Canada.  That never happens!  Its $5 in the States.  But $10 is pretty reasonable for Canada.  When I selected my purchase ($169 marked down from $398) after shipping and taxes it was still under $200.

I purchased the Catherine Street Pippa in "pink champagne/black".  Its just big enough to fit my laptop and school/work essentials making it the perfect back-to-school gift for me!

Catherine Street Pippa in "pink champagne/black"


Here are a few of the other pieces that caught my eye:

Magnolia Park Laurel in Black $398 $149



Leroy Street Linsley $378 $149


Wellesley Rachelle $428 $149


Allen Street Raquelle $398 $179



Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment