Benefit: New Sephora 500 Point Gift

Friday 25 July 2014

in
As proof that when bored I often peruse the Sephora website, I present to you, their newest 500 point gift:



Is this gift worth it?  Generally I would say yes.  It is a great brand with a good selection of products.  As much as I want some of the gift, I don't think I will order it because I have two mini unused bronzers, and a large bronzer I have barely touched.  I also already have two minis of the Watt's Up! highlighter.  That being said I would love to get my hands on a mini of Lollitint.  Benefit They're Real mascara is another favourite of mine.  Their primer is just okay.

Verdict:  I want it, but the value isn't there for me and my needs.  Plus, rumour has it that in August there will be a Hourglass 500 point gift.  I will be saving my hard earned points!

 *fingerscrossedthatitincludesoneoftheirpowders*



No comments:

Post a Comment