Sephora Value Set: Meet Your Match

Friday 25 July 2014

in

This post is pretty late.  For my birthday (in April) one of my good friends C totally surprised me and ordered me the Meet Your Match set from Sephora.  It arrived on my doorstep, unannounced and I was so utterly confused.  Was this what Sephora meant as a VIB Rouge Perk?  After much confusion I finally found the note card from her.  Golden star friend points for you!


The set is utterly adorable and full of minis-- my favourite.  It retails for about $30 and is still available in store. It is full of fantastic brands in pretty flattering shades.  

This set contains 3 lip glosses and 3 nail polishes.  Each lip gloss has a matching nail polish. 

Coral
Nail Polish: Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Lip Gloss: Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Elite

Pink-Purple
Nail Polish: Nails Inc Devonshire Row Nail Polish
Lip Gloss: Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Strangefruit


Nude-White
Nail Polish: Formula X Nail Colour in Invincible
Lip Gloss: Hourglass Cosmetics Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child



Coral


Pink-Purple


Nude-White


For me the biggest winner in the set is the Bite Lip Gloss.  I utterly love the colour and have already bought it in full size.  I also love the nail polish it was paired with.

I think the biggest loser for me if the Formula X nail polish.  However, I have some nail art plans for it to all is not lost!

Over all I am thrilled with this set.  They did a great job at including brands at different price points and products that everybody can enjoy.  This set is a great variety kit that I think most people would walk away happy with something.  I love tossing the Tarte gloss in my purse for mid day touch ups.

A perfect gift, thanks C!

No comments:

Post a Comment