Ipsy: August 2014 Spoilers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

in
I haven't even been home to open my July bag, and August spoilers are already on the way? Crazy!  I will be back home next Thursday and have been told that I literally have a pile of boxes waiting for me.  Can't wait to open them, enjoy them, and share them with you!

For my August bag I am hoping for some fun stuff.  In a dream world, the bag would be navy canvass with a rustic looking anchor or ship wheel, and the bag would be full of end of summer goodies that just border on the fall.

Wish List:

1. Perversion Mascara
2. Dr. Brandt Pore No More Pore Refiner
3. None.  But the Absolute New York You're the Balm in Grape looks like it is the least awful?
4. Glamglow
5. Maana Kadar Sheer Glow

My Anti-Wish List:


1. J Cat Flying Solo Eyeshadow (oh please no.  I have hated every J Cat product Ipsy has sent me)
2. Costa Scents Blush/Bronzer (Meh.  I already have more than enough of this stuff to keep me happy).
3. I don't want literally any of the lip balms.  

Interesting to Note:  The Dr. Brandt primer is found in both spoilers 2 and 4.


Spolier #1 - Urban Decay

I found this spoiler floating around the internet.  Ipsy subscribers will receive either Perversion Mascara or the 24/7 Glide on Velvet Eyeliner in a deep purple shade, Plushie.  My fingers are crossed for the mascara, but honestly, I would be happy with either.

Spoiler #2 Back To School



Best news ever.  This September is my very last "Back To School".  Graduation here I come!

Everybody will be getting one of these.

Dr. Brant Pore No More Pore Refiner (primer)
Lord and Black Black Eyeliner
Costal Scents Eyeshadow Quad (from Wineberry set)
Maana Kadar Sheer Glow
J Cat Flying Solo Eyeshadow (oh please no.)
Costa Scents Blush/Bronzer

I'm hoping for either the Dr. Brandt or the Manna Kadar product.

Spoiler #3 - Lipbalm



Everybody will be getting 1 of these 4 lip balms.

Jersey Shore Sun Monogongo Lip Balm
Bee All Natural Organic Grapefruit Lipbalm
Absolute New York You're the Balm in Green Apple or Grape

Ugh.  I wish IPSY would remember that most of their subscribers aren't 12.  I'm totally not pumped for any of these. BusyI guess the grape balm would be the least awful?  In all honesty this will either be included in my cousin's Christmas gift or donated to a shelter.

Spoiler #4 Beauty History


1. Dr Brandt Pore No More (also in spoiler 2)
2. Paula's Choice Skincare Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF 30+
3. GLAMGLOW Youthmud
4. Free Your Mane Reviving Spray
5. StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defence Lotion
6. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
7. Cali Cosmetics Evulacano Body Lotion

Fingers crossed for Glamglow!

What's on your August Ipsy wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment