Deal Alert: Murale Spend $100 get $30

Thursday 31 July 2014

in
I just got this email, and I had to share it with you!  Now, I get beauty deal emails all the time, but if I shared all of them it would take up my whole blog!  With that in mind, I only share deals that look exceptional.

From July 31 to August 3, spend $100 or more at Murale and get a $30 Beauty Splurge card.


Last time they had a similar deal I was able to spend my points and still get the $30 bonus card.  I am going to ask and see if spending $200 merits me two cards.


If I make two $100 purchases here is what would be what went into my shopping cart:

Cart 1: $101, Out of Pocket $16 +tax

NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Cassiopeia or Castillo $33
NARS Orgasm Blush $33
YSL Gloss Volupté #19 $35
***$30 card

Cart 2: $136, Out of Pocket $6 +tax

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Pink Quartz $51
L'Occitane Almond Oil $50
***receive $30 card

***spend $30 card on
NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Andromeda $33
***spend $30 card
YSL Gloss Volupté #49 $35


Are you going to take advantage of this deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment