While Walking Through The Mall One Day...

Friday 11 July 2014

in
Earlier this spring/summer I was walking through the Toronto Eaton's Centre when I came across a pop up kiosk handing out free, that's right FREE, samples of hair care.

I chatted with the lady and she determined that the deep conditioner, shampoo, and root lifting spray would be best for me.


Root lifting spray, shampoo, deep conditioner x 2



I have really enjoyed taking the root spray along for travel.  It is suuuuuuuper tiny but I have gotten a decent amount of use out of it.  I like to put it on my roots after a shower, or even when my hair is dry to give it some lift.  I prefer using it when my hair is wet though as it isn't as good as dry shampoo when my hair is dry.


Nothing too special to note about this shampoo.  I like that it is purple!


The deep conditioner packs are a bit small, by my standards. It took the two pouches to properly cover my silly amount of hair.  Afterwards my hair felt nice.  I don't know if I would pay full price for the tube but I enjoyed my samples.

The whole line looks, smells, and feels natural.  Sort of herbal-ish scents and finishes that don't feel like chemicals.  Personally, I don't really care if something is natural or not (so long as its not full of bad things) so this sing a selling feature to me.  

All in all I enjoyed picking up a little free treat in the mall. 

Have you used this brand?  What did you think of it?



No comments:

Post a Comment