June Favourites

Thursday 3 July 2014

in
Okay, so from now on I am going to try my hand at some photo editing by way of Power Point to make my photos a little more interesting.

June was such a crazy month for me!  I really have no idea where it went.  I was all over the place this month and just exhausted all the time.  This month I really put a value on versatility and on products that I can take on the move!


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter
This smells yummy and summery and pretty and wonderful.  I got this in a previous Ipsy bag last summer and didn't really take a liking to it until recently.  I loved having this in my bag while on the run.

Julep Glowing Lip Gloss
I love this gloss because it goes with any look.  I enjoy it with a fresh face and a pretty little dress.  It is fairly neutral with a bit of sparkle.  I love it much more than I thought I would.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Brush
When I saw this at Sephora I had to have it.  I love the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush so when I saw this it had to be added to my collection.  It is crazy soft, like little soft bunnies on my face, and does a good job at applying product.

iPhone Charger
I cannot stress enough how important it was to me, every single day this month, to have my charger in my purse.  I felt like I had never ending phone calls and emails and was draining my battery by mid day every day.

Stila Kitten Eyeshadow
This is the perfect eyeshadow.  Its a warm-cool pearl that looks flawless on every skin tone.  I use it daily, but when I was running around like a crazy woman this month I valued having one eyeshadow that I could put all over my eye lids and still look great.

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
This came free with the purchase of a Herbal Essences Shampoo at Loblaws.  I bought the shampoo ($2.99 on sale) just for the dry shampoo.  It smells like summer and helps extend the life of my hair.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Roller Ball
This is a lovely, office appropriate, summer seasonal scent.  The roller ball is great to apply on the go and perfect for travel!

What were your favourite products this month?  Any duds?

No comments:

Post a Comment