Update on Bloglovin' and a Panda!

Sunday 27 July 2014

in
I joined Bloglovin' because a bunch of beauty bloggers who I follow are a part of it.  Well, I finally figured out what its value added is.

Bloglovin enables you to follow all of the bloggers you follow in one easy to read place.  It aggregates all of the blog posts of those you follow and puts it in your feed.  From there you can click on posts that interest you, find new blogs you may enjoy, and make sure that you never miss a post.  I've been checking it out daily and I really enjoy not having to go to a whole bunch of different sites, and have enjoyed finding new blogs to follow to get inspiration and ideas to what to do with mine.

I am still pretty new to this whole beauty blogging business, but have really enjoyed getting the chance to share products I love.

I would appreciate it if you took a moment to follow me, which you can do here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

And as promised, here's something interesting to look at:


A Panda at the Toronto Zoo

Okay, I'll throw in one more pretty little photo I took.


A Swan at a pretty little park in Dublin, Ireland

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment