My American Shopping List

Wednesday 30 July 2014

in
Announcement!  I just joined Twitter.  Follow me @ClassyOnTheRun

I am Boston-bound at the end of August!  I can't wait to go shopping at Macy's, at outlet malls, and at Sephora and Ulta.

Price differences between Canada and the States drive me crazy.  I understand why they do it and that each country operated under a different regulatory environment, but it is frustrating when a product is $5 to $10 more in Canada than it is in the States.

With that in mind, I know I will be picking up a Glam Glow mask in the States, and hopefully a few other little goodies.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (Mood Exposure)
Canada $40~
US $35


GlamGlow Masks (ThirstyMud)
Canada $76
US $67

#19


#49

YSL Gloss Volupte #19, #49
Canada $35
US $32



Alterna Cavier Hair CC Cream
Canada $28.5
US $25



Benefit They're Real Mascara
Canada $29
US $23

All photos from sephora.com

Across those 6 products there is a $29.50 savings, plus the tax savings.

Also-- Chanel, Sephora in Canada doesn't carry Chanel.

What is your favourite thing to buy in the States?

No comments:

Post a Comment